Rapid fire detection is the primary mission for the Smart Solar Streetlight network.
The ABC Solar Smart Solar Streetlight also embeds the SmartConnect Gateway software to unify sensor feeds built into the Smart Solar Streetlight
and accepts sensor feeds from in-range products.
The Smart Solar Streetlight, its enclosure and oversized lithium battery are designed to power 24/7 the SmartConnect Gateway,
various environmental sensors and the streetlight as needed.
The Smart Solar Streetlight feeds our advanced cloud dashboard allowing device control and data visualization.
Initial Target Market - Every Red-Flag High Fire District.
The target market is to replace and/or augment existing streetlight poles in fire prone areas.
The mission is to provide advance warning of fires and other community hazards.
The Smart Solar Streetlight also helps pay for itself by the reduction of electricity expense from grid-tied Street Lights.
THE MFG PROCESS
Key benefit to each market is:
1. Save Money - off grid solar applications do not have utility bill.
2. Provide active environment information - Humidity, Air Quality and Temperature
3. Provide fire and safety awareness
4. Dashboard is both visual with geospatial with augmented reality and central and consumer focused web access.
5. Each Smart Solar Streetlight has the SmartConnect Gateway that allows in-situ sensors from various vendors to be processed and presented to the Dashboard.
a. Please note the Smart Connect Gateway is a unifying force that makes future residential deployment the mass-market potential.
Various sensors from different applications are making penetration into homes, offices, schools and more.
Unifying disparate sensor data into sensible dashboard views and operations will liberate consumers.